Are any Metal Detectors Out There?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also have the AT Pro and really like it. been more than a couple years since I've been out with it. Something this winter I'll runn around our property with it to see what i can find.

Those new to metal detecting I have a strong recommendation. Your detecting will be so much more enjoyable with a proper digging tool and a handheld pinpointer is an absolute must. The Garrett ProPointer is a great one. Not cheap but worth every penny.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also have the AT Pro and really like it. been more than a couple years since I've been out with it. Something this winter I'll runn around our property with it to see what i can find.

Those new to metal detecting I have a strong recommendation. Your detecting will be so much more enjoyable with a proper digging tool and a handheld pinpointer is an absolute must. The Garrett ProPointer is a great one. Not cheap but worth every penny.
I’m a newb so YouTube has had my attention watching some of the metal detector videos.
The pointer is definitely something to add to the tool kit from what I’ve seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom