Are you a member with less than 100 posts?? If so ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
post here. Tell me as little or as much as you'd like about yourself ...

But most importantly, I'd like to know how you found OSA ... and why you haven't posted ... or haven't posted much ...

Oldest ELIGIBLE member (anyone with less than 100 posts) gets a surprise ...

:wave:

ETA: One of these days I'll get all the info in my OP the FIRST time I hit "send" ... Contest ends in 2 weeks ... whatever day that is ... at 5 o'clock p.m. CST ... I'm not staying up until 12:01 the night before just to post a weiner ... :wink2:

Last edited:

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a member since February, and I barely qualify. This one makes 92. I found OSA while looking for a resource for information about my dad's 1903 Springfield. With CoolHandLuke's help, I was able to restore it and an 03-A3 that I bought during the same time. I'm on the forum every day, soaking up knowledge and OSA wisdom. Guess I'm just not real talkative.

Steve

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a member since February, and I barely qualify. This one makes 92. I found OSA while looking for a resource for information about my dad's 1903 Springfield. With CoolHandLuke's help, I was able to restore it and an 03-A3 that I bought during the same time. I'm on the forum every day, soaking up knowledge and OSA wisdom. Guess I'm just not real talkative.

Steve

I find that last sentence a bit ... ahem ... ironic ... given what all you had to say to me when we met! :P :rotflmao:

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find that last sentence a bit ... ahem ... ironic ... given what all you had to say to me when we met! :P :rotflmao:

Umm, yeah, I thought you might post something along those lines. What I should have said is I'm not that talkative on forums. I've been on a LOT of forums in a lot of different subject matters. I used to be more forum talkative. But over the years, I've seen a lot of crap go down, so now I re-read my responses before posting, and many times hit cancel instead of post. Its prbly kept me out of trouble more than once!!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Umm, yeah, I thought you might post something along those lines. What I should have said is I'm not that talkative on forums. I've been on a LOT of forums in a lot of different subject matters. I used to be more forum talkative. But over the years, I've seen a lot of crap go down, so now I re-read my responses before posting, and many times hit cancel instead of post. Its prbly kept me out of trouble more than once!!!!

Believe it or not, if I didn't do that, I probably have 100K posts ... :lookaroun

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My post count averages 1.08 per day, so i mostly lurk.......sometimes i get bored or involved in a topic and go on a roll though. Of course, I do not meet the OP criteria, I just thought I would bump my average pcpd total.

Latest posts

Top Bottom