Are you a member with less than 100 posts?? If so ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warmep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard about this forum from my CCL teacher. I registered and kinda forgot about it, then have been back on and off, soaking up information. Like Hoo-T, I hit cancel a lot on my posts

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you like spankings and tiddies

Busted.

i.imgur.com_ZPlhakO.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard about this forum from my CCL teacher. I registered and kinda forgot about it, then have been back on and off, soaking up information. Like Hoo-T, I hit cancel a lot on my posts

LOL ... you guys gotta quit doing that!! :P And because you might "talk" some more before the contest is up, this is where I note that you have 90 posts ... :kiss:

Friend of mine told me about the website. I mostly read the forums and not post cause I aint got much to say that aint been said :)

You know, if everybody felt that way, there would be no internet forums ... :disappoin OK ... now that I've drug you out of the shadows, kicking and screaming the ice is broken ... Chitty-chat a little ... if you don't know how, then just click on my profile and look for "latests posts". Click on that ... You should be able to follow along from there ... :wink2:

nailbender_jr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friends pointed me to the forum. I read it just about every day. Haven't posted much because I don't have much to say - and usually find answers to my questions in the search tool.

Started reloading to save money (and shoot more)... have nearly "saved" my way into the poorhouse :oops3:

Now I shoot just so I can empty the brass, reclaim the lead, and start over :hithead:.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friends pointed me to the forum. I read it just about every day. Haven't posted much because I don't have much to say - and usually find answers to my questions in the search tool.

Started reloading to save money (and shoot more)... have nearly "saved" my way into the poorhouse :oops3:

Now I shoot just so I can empty the brass, reclaim the lead, and start over :hithead:.

All of you Edmond guys who "don't have much to say", we are having an Eat and Shoot November 15th ... check the stickied thread up top ... Come join us ...**

**The rest of you yahoos are welcome too ... it's just since we are gonna BE IN EDMOND it's a good chance to come have some fun FTF kinda like ... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom