Are you a member with less than 100 posts?? If so ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at all the newbs.....perhaps I can retire to my bridge and set up a epic troll? Maybe BB trolled yall already, got yall all out in the open, feeling all vulnerable.

Have yall been to Walmart lately?

I have a wal-mart story for ya, but no time to tell it at the moment. Maybe I'll post later tonight. Has to do with a simple tire change......

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well, not to pick on a newcomer, but you really need to be on here more so you can learn the difference between "being a lurker" and "being a troll."

There be a world of difference. With only a post count of 48 (with that last post), you definitely aren't a troll.

Now me, I can be an instigator, but I don't have as many posts here as many of the others. However on two of at least three RV forums, I am the Numero Uno poster, having the most. Then the other day, I stumbled across another that I had joined back in 2010 and forgotten. Now, I'm in the process of overtaking a few of the members there. Embarrassing....I was only 64 when I forgot that RV forum.

Some of us can be both.

Yeppers.....

......you would DEFINITELY fit that description.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about a prize for oldest current member {not age but join date} I have been a never since 2006. Now I feel very old... I usually lurk and read funny stories.

hamiltoe

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've been a lurker for quite a while also. This and the 300Blktalk site are my favorite forums to lurk at. I found the site when I was looking for info on SDA. I mainly just enjoy reading the posts and don't have too much to say

Latest posts

Top Bottom