AT&T Sucks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That phone is GSM. It will be useless soon. Ask your carrier when it will be shut down. Just warning you...

Yeah, we realize that that phone's days are numbered. We'll have to bite the bullet, but I wonder if we can keep the old plan with a new phone... I'll have to give them a call as you suggest.

Woody

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

lol. I checked with this link and there are towers all over the place. But not AT&T towers. Sprint, Verizon, Alltel and a bunch of others and some I've never even heard of. A couple of ATT towers with the closest about 2.5 mile away. Why am I not surprised? The one right out my window is a T-Mobile.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol. I checked with this link and there are towers all over the place. But not AT&T towers. Sprint, Verizon, Alltel and a bunch of others and some I've never even heard of. A couple of ATT towers with the closest about 2.5 mile away. Why am I not surprised? The one right out my window is a T-Mobile.

There are also New Cingular (and a few others) towers that are not identified as AT&T as well. Click the box above the map for AT&T towers only.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure there's bound to be some joint leasing going on.

Leasing is almost always the norm.

I looked at the tower map that was suggested. I did not see one tower for AT&T within miles and miles of

me. Either they are renting from someone else or however they do it or I've got the best android phone in the USA.

I can tell you for a fact that website is inaccurate. I have a tower across the street that is one of our sites and it says it belongs to T-Mobile. It is more than likely an American Tower (leasing company) site that has multiple carriers on it.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what that is, it is a blank Web page. I personally know that tower... It is across the street from where I work and I work for who owns it, it is incorrect as to who is on it.

I'm sure you do. I'm not disputing that. But I really couldn't care less who owns it.

It's an FCC website. I thought you might be curious how it is registered there, which is where the info for the cellreception.com website says it gets it data. Not sure why it is blank for you.

http://wireless.fcc.gov/antenna/index.htm?job=home

Latest posts

Top Bottom