Bad day fishing beats a good day working....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that is a bunch of bull. Went out this morning to pull the boat out of the barn to get one last fishin trip in before deer season kicks off. Got trailer hooked up and pulled the boat out and was closing the gate, looked back and something was not right. It took me a few seconds to figure it out... someone stole the freakin motor off my boat! Had a brand new 20 horse Mercury with less than 5 hours on it... gone. Battery was sittin in the floor of the barn, cables cut. The barn is behind a locked gate which is in my front yard. Best I can figure is they came in the back side of the barn, removed a panel, and stole the motor and the gas tank, which was full. I'm thinking someone had to halfway stake the place out to know there was a boat in the hay barn, surrounded on three sides by hay and not visible from any direction. Probably some doper just out stealing **** to get his next fix. Sheriff seemed doubtful it would be recovered, but I filed a report anyway. Just 5 minutes with the sumbitch that stole it is all I want...

So if any of ya'll happen to see a new 20 hp Merc SN# 0R310959, I'll offer all the pigs and deer you can shoot for a year.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Antlers... Deer Capitol of the World, more deer than people! By the way, Deerfest is this weekend down here, come one, come all, just make sure your shiot is locked down!

Bullbuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man. Wasn't long ago I went out to toss the trash out and seen a truck siting in front of my place and the driver was looking at my boat (was covered even). When I asked if he needed help he said just checking out the boat. I said it isn't for sale and he just drove off. I jotted down the truck info and driver discription just in case. Come to find out he lives down the street but still I don't trust anyone.

Keep an eye out on craigs list, want ads in the paper and local pawn shops. If you go to the pawn shops with the police report and SN they should add it to a red flag watch list if it was to show up.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What you need to do is if you catch him, lets us know and we'll have a Scumbag hunt. You give him a 30min head start, charge everyone $20 tag fee. Who ever gets him wins a year hunt on your land.

APeterson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
R00s7a Between the poachers and thieves you seem to have some bad luck lately. If there is one thing I can not tolerate it is Thieves, Liars and A-Holes Drivers.
Hope your luck improves and if by chance you are able to ID the thief I will hold him down while you administer your punishment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom