Ball Python as a pet ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is Dustin Gaunder still around?? He would be so proud of me right now. When we would go visit him and his darling bride I wouldn't even go into his snake room. 🤣🤣🤣 My how times have changed. Haha!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah ... Actually snakes can be happy. But like all animals (and especially Grumpy) you have to provide the proper feeding, housing and stimulation. 😇

If you give this snek the kind of "stimulation" you're famous for, I'm locking your ass up! :nono1:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My aunt had a male Boa for years, I was never really a fan of it but tolerated it. It was probably only 2' long when she bought it, many feet long when it died, and it lived a long time. She's kind of pet person anyway but she said it was very easy to take care of.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My aunt had a male Boa for years, I was never really a fan of it but tolerated it. It was probably only 2' long when she bought it, many feet long when it died, and it lived a long time. She's kind of pet person anyway but she said it was very easy to take care of.

This guy is tiny. I don't think he is even a foot long ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom