Been away for a bit - hope everyone is having a good spring!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been off the board a little as of late. I'm in the middle of buying a house, selling a rental property, and moving. Buying a house was my new years resolution so I'll be able to check it off the list. I'll be out in east Broken Arrow and got me a man cave. In addition to the garage on the house, I have a separate 2 stall garage that will be my weld\machine\motorcycle\play shop. Maybe someday I'll expand it but for now it will do the trick. I've got a 3/4 acre lot to mow but it'll give the kids a little room to play in. The house has been redone (new paint, carpet, tile, appliances, furnace, etc.) so hopefully I won't have to do much on it for awhile.

Anyhow, it's been crazy busy since the first of the year so I haven't been on OSA much. When the madness slows down a bit I'll get caught up. Hope everyone is doing well and welcome to the new members!

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the new house, Sounds nice and roomy!
Don't forget to get the locks rekeyed ASAP after closing! ( I can help you there if you want)

Latest posts

Top Bottom