Belts and Holsters in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to be in the city tomorrow, who has a good selection? I'll be looking for left handed holsters for a Glock and 1911. I'm gonna pick up a nice belt too. Thanks in advance

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a police supply place on Portland. 8th or 7th and Portland IIRC (in between 10th and Reno for sure, on the west side of the road). They had a good selection when we were in there last. They sell gear to the public.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H should have the Looper stuff.... Oh and the place BadgeBunny is talking about is SpecialOps. Just north of the railroad tracks on the west side of Portland

Last edited:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on H&H. Saw lots of Glock holsters there (tho admittedly I wasn't looking for left hand) and plenty for the 1911. Get a Looper belt as well, they are very, very good.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looper Leather is off of I-35 and 22th I believe.....They have a good selection. They are on the service road....you can see them from the highway.

We drove by there the other day ... I didn't see (we were on the highway and I was watching where GC was going because he obviously was NOT ;) ) but GC said the building was empty ...

ETA: Didn't they "go in" with H&H a while back?

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We drove by there the other day ... I didn't see (we were on the highway and I was watching where GC was going because he obviously was NOT ;) ) but GC said the building was empty ...

ETA: Didn't they "go in" with H&H a while back?

You know that is possible, but I haven't been there is a while. That was the info from their website.

Latest posts

Top Bottom