Best hamburger in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you facebook at all, look at joes burger search. Guy gives good reviews and even better pics of what you are going to get from certain burger establishments around Oklahoma. As far as my opinion and experiences.....Scott's in Bixby before they moved was best, but Bill's Jumbo still is the king of them all.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
J.J.'s Gourmet Burgers, 647 South Peoria. Open about 11am til about 1 or until he runs out of burgers, Monday through Thursday. He only makes about 25 per day. If you ask how much they are you are in the wrong place, cash only. He is the burger nazi and can get away with it because they are way better than any other burger I have eaten. If he likes you you will get no cost extras and he will give you a membership card when you leave. If he doesn't like you prepare to leave early. It is not fast food.

I've always wanted to try that place. My personal favorite is rons. And since chillis got rid of their blue cheeseburger i hafta go to red robin to get my fix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom