Best Interest rates or Investment ROI?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is the best interest rate you are receiving today?
Or...
What is the best return on investment?

Always looking for an avenue that I was not aware of....Thanks.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
High end, medium or low end properties? I'm sure their are pros and cons for each, but what do you favor?

All my homes are in Edmond with values in the $125-$175ish range.

As I buy more I will focus more on the $100-$125 range as it's easier to get 1pt return per month with those.

Example:$100K house pays $1000/month = 12% return (plus unrealized property appreciation)

In that example, only fixed expenses are: Insurance & Property taxes with variable maintenance costs.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All my homes are in Edmond with values in the $125-$175ish range.

As I buy more I will focus more on the $100-$125 range as it's easier to get 1pt return per month with those.

Example:$100K house pays $1000/month = 12% return (plus unrealized property appreciation)

In that example, only fixed expenses are: Insurance & Property taxes with variable maintenance costs.
Should you finance all your houses, part of the house, or none of the house? I have a son in the oil field he's working really hard and I'm trying to talk to him about investing in rental property. We would probably have to go in partners, possibly on lower end homes. Just not sure what the market is like and the return percentage would be.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Based on today's interest rate, I like the "mason jar buried in the back yard" savings plan. It's more secure than the bank versus the .1 (Yes that's 0.1 not 1.0) percent interest rate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom