Best Onion Burgers in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who has the chance to go to Bunny's I would recommend to skip their burger and get their chili cheese dog with a tad of raw onion (i hate raw onion but it works on the dog) AND a side of onion rings.

They should rename themselves Bunny's Hotdogs seriously. Someone please try it and give a testament.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
where you going to buddy? make sure to let us know what you think.
I'll be going to Bricktown Burgers, its close to work and I can get in and out fast enough to get back here by 1:00. Its pretty dang good IMO. I cant compare to many others because I have not tryed a lot of places. I think Sids is way better but thats in El Reno. I want to try Nicks but that sounds like it will have to wait for a day off work to go.

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know if it's still there but back in 1977 when I first moved to Okc( live in Tulsa for last 20 yrs), there was a place on Meridian and nw 50th called Joes Onion Fried Burgers. It was awesome but that was a Looong tome ago. Anyone old enough to remember it?

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if it's still there but back in 1977 when I first moved to Okc( live in Tulsa for last 20 yrs), there was a place on Meridian and nw 50th called Joes Onion Fried Burgers. It was awesome but that was a Looong tome ago. Anyone old enough to remember it?

I remember it - up the thread were comments on Bunny's Onion Fried Burgers which succeeded Joe's at that location and now has another location on S. Meridian.

Latest posts

Top Bottom