Best Onion Burgers in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^^ If this is the place that is has a small counter...... it is very good.

Still haven't made it to Nic's because of their short hours,but wanna try them.

You could be talking about Roberts... Sid's has a long diner style bar in front of the grill and fryer, 2 small booths and 2.5 tables. Whole place is about the size of a diner car (like what they use to make diners from).

Roberts is good, but they have a few issues with cleanup around the place that keeps me from frequenting them.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One place I haven't seen mentioned in this thread is the Robert's Grill in Mustang. Serves breakfast and lunch - my daughter worked there when she was in high school and some during college. It's in the shopping center just behind McDonald's on Hwy 152. They offer several options of the onion-fried burger and also have the special slaw for the coney dogs.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One place I haven't seen mentioned in this thread is the Robert's Grill in Mustang. Serves breakfast and lunch - my daughter worked there when she was in high school and some during college. It's in the shopping center just behind McDonald's on Hwy 152. They offer several options of the onion-fried burger and also have the special slaw for the coney dogs.

My evaluation is similar to my evaluation of Robert's in El Reno... Decent burger, but the condition of the place is less than desired. Little lax on the keeping floors and tables clean.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but the H&H Gun Range cafe has great burgers.

Hand pattied and cooked to order with fried onions.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could be talking about Roberts... Sid's has a long diner style bar in front of the grill and fryer, 2 small booths and 2.5 tables. Whole place is about the size of a diner car (like what they use to make diners from).

Roberts is good, but they have a few issues with cleanup around the place that keeps me from frequenting them.

Whitey, place I went to had no tables or booths,only a counter that held appox. 12 people.
It was in El Reno. I think it was on a corner next to an old school.

I don't care for H&H burgers. Rather have Dan's Ole Time Diner or Bunny's.

Last edited:

goosedestroyer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My top 4 favorite Burgers are:

1.) Flatire Burger in Edmond across UCO library
2.) B&S Burger Joint on May and south of 63rd
3.) Five Guys Burger in Moore
4.) Bunny's Onion Burger on S. Meridian and I-40

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before Bunny's was Bunny's, it was Joe's. Now THAT was a good onion burger. Bunny's just isn't the same since it changed hands.

My vote would have to be for Nick's. I had a really good one recently but the name AND location escapes me.

Actually it was Joe's, Mike's then Bunny's. I remember my dad taking me there and talking to Joe with his long grey beard. Back before the addition that made the place big!
I still like Bunny's! But go to Al's in Edmond because it is great and close. I'm not a huge fan of Sid's in mustang. But Nic's has got to be the best overall. He has more than onion burgers too!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom