best pig stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it would look best with a stag handle, but some nice polished wood could also be choice. micarta would be my last pick for a knife like this, but if it is what gets it in under cost...so be it. great looking design randall!

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would look best with a stag handle, but some nice polished wood could also be choice. micarta would be my last pick for a knife like this, but if it is what gets it in under cost...so be it. great looking design randall!

the only problem with stag will be finding some that will fit this size handle, we will see. You guys look at Kirinite on the net and let me know what you think, its man made very stabile and has excellent griping properties even when highly polished and wet. The only thing I do not like is the wild colors that it seams to come in.

I'm thinking 3/16 will do on the thickness, It is more than tough enough for this size knife, but like Brandi said, there is just something nice about a thick bladed knife, just feels powerful...lol.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like the earth tone Kirinite images(grey, brown, or green). That would be a cool choice as well, and I am in agreement with you about the wild colors......stay away form those! lol

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm always in for drawings! One thing I saw was people wondering about the grip and loosing theirs, would putting finger grooves be in the relm of things? Maybe it would help.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the only problem with stag will be finding some that will fit this size handle, we will see. You guys look at Kirinite on the net and let me know what you think, its man made very stabile and has excellent griping properties even when highly polished and wet. The only thing I do not like is the wild colors that it seams to come in.

I'm thinking 3/16 will do on the thickness, It is more than tough enough for this size knife, but like Brandi said, there is just something nice about a thick bladed knife, just feels powerful...lol.

That Kirinite is nice, I'm planning on ordering pink Kirinite grips for my Ruger Blackhawk, would be an excellent choice. Would be awesome to have this knife with a pink Kirinite grip to match it :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom