Big Buck Found Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the antlers are loose and not attached to any part of the skull, like sheds or antlers that you sawed off, you can sell them. It ruins their value. This keeps someone from poaching a huge buck and leaving it laying till they can come back after season and find it and sell the rack. You can not enter the antlers in B&C or P&Y unless they are attached to the skull.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, that kind of pisses me off that the warden took it. What he did may not have been legal, I agree with that. But he didn't take the deer illegally. Write the boy a ticket for what he did wrong, give him a fine, lesson learned. I don't see what gives the warden the right to take it from him.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, that kind of pisses me off that the warden took it. What he did may not have been legal, I agree with that. But he didn't take the deer illegally. Write the boy a ticket for what he did wrong, give him a fine, lesson learned. I don't see what gives the warden the right to take it from him.

Forfeiture sucks.

If you're carrying around too much cash, the gov't can seize it.
No questions asked.
No trial.
You can even be formally acquitted of the charges!
Still not getting your stuff/money back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom