Bill Knight Lincoln collision repair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with them, good or bad?
My wife got hit yesterday and we need some repair work done.
Looks like just a new rear bumper cover (plastic).

Last edited:

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Last year my wife had two wrecks within 6 months of each other ( neither her fault) and we used the Bill Knight at 92 and memorial the first time. Dealt with Cody. Things went smooth and no issues what so ever. Cody went above and beyond to get a few items replaced that the insurance was trying to overlook.

The second time we used the 41st and memorial location because the other was backed up on jobs. I think we dealt with Dan at that location. I think he and Cody were raised by the same parents because they both went out of their way to make the experience a pleasant one.

We had Progressive the first time and the second driver had USSA and they both were pleased when we chose Bill Knight.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mechanically they did good repair work, paint not so much. Silver is a hard color to blend but they are suppose to be pros. I made them paint the whole side of my car. Certain colors are harder to work with so look it over good whoever you decide to have do the work.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 6 years ago Had them fix wifes explorer, did about 13k in front damage. Looked brand new after. about 3 years ago Had their collision at the creek and memorial do the same only added a drivers door to the mix, did about 8k that time. Took it to them about 2 years ago for, yes front damage(not her fault this time) car was totaled. I would take any of my cars to them again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom