Black Rifle Coffee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Link opens but wont do anything from there...
Weird, bad design I guess.
https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/
Roasted and ground fresh:

Hi Slugslinger, we're getting your order ready for shipment.

We are a small batch, roast to order coffee company. Once you place an order, we typically begin roasting your coffee the following business day. It is packaged and prepared for shipment on the second day. Most orders ship on the third business day.

During the holiday season, shipments may be delayed due to high demand.

We will notify you when your order has shipped.

If you need to make any changes, please call us at Facebook page where we often share stories of the veterans we hire.

#10000veterans

Last edited:

Darva

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Invader Coffee is another good veteran-owned brand. Wes Whitlock I believe is the owner. Pretty solid and inspirational guy. Does a lot of charity work.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seem to remember some kind of hullaballoo about the Black Rifle Coffee guys... I read a long thing about it. Some "operator" from the Afghan theater accusing them of being posers who really weren't the badass heroes they made themselves out to be? Special Forces or something? I don't remember, I'd have to look it up when I find the time...

<edit> Memory is REALLY fuzzy about it all, so definitely take it with a grain of salt or three. I want to say it might have been about taking advantage of other vets or something, I dunno.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a big coffee drinker and I don't like all the pansy hipster type places or blends. I have ordered BRCC products several times now and they are pretty good. I lean toward the darker blends and right now I have AK-47, Freedom Blend and Beyond Black, wife likes the milder blends so I got the AK-47.

Nlightswampfox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seem to remember some kind of hullaballoo about the Black Rifle Coffee guys... I read a long thing about it. Some "operator" from the Afghan theater accusing them of being posers who really weren't the badass heroes they made themselves out to be? Special Forces or something? I don't remember, I'd have to look it up when I find the time...

<edit> Memory is REALLY fuzzy about it all, so definitely take it with a grain of salt or three. I want to say it might have been about taking advantage of other vets or something, I dunno.

The owner/founder is a former army special forces guy. Makes a lot of funny videos with Mat Best a former army ranger.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been ordering from a place in Pennsylvania that does just like them. They roast when the get your order and their pricing is comparable to buying at Sam's if you buy enough. I do like their videos, they have some good scenery in them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom