Black Rifle Coffee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a coffee guy that likes the spoon to stand on its own for strength.
French Roast is too bitter, but strong. I'm working on my way through some costa rican beans now with some Midnight Express, and Jamaican in the line up. We bought some Jamaican blue mountain while on the island awhile back, and have always been searching for one that is even close.
That bean is extremely expensive, but it's damned good.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
French Roast is too bitter, but strong. I'm working on my way through some costa rican beans now with some Midnight Express, and Jamaican in the line up. We bought some Jamaican blue mountain while on the island awhile back, and have always been searching for one that is even close.

Was it expensive there? I'm pissed that Sam's quit handling the Costa Rica Tarrazu beans they were selling. That was the best coffee I've ever had and the caramel smell right before the Bialetti pot started putting out made the whole house smell good. Getting it from my new place and it's good, but not the same. Also like their Bali Blue Moon but they have a blend they call Fog Kicker and it's a toss up with Ethiopian Sidamo and Columbian Sierra Nevada for my favorite.

https://www.freshroastedcoffee.com

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was it expensive there? I'm pissed that Sam's quit handling the Costa Rica Tarrazu beans they were selling. That was the best coffee I've ever had and the caramel smell right before the Bialetti pot started putting out made the whole house smell good. Getting it from my new place and it's good, but not the same. Also like their Bali Blue Moon but they have a blend they call Fog Kicker and it's a toss up with Ethiopian Sidamo and Columbian Sierra Nevada for my favorite.

https://www.freshroastedcoffee.com
You could only buy and export 1 pound.
I'm sure we could have done more, but I'm not in favor of spending time in jail for some coffee.
Sprouts grocers has some good beans.
Thats where we got the ones we are trying now.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I've been buying beans from Double Shot coffee shop here in Tulsa. They roast fresh in house and it's some pretty danged good coffee. I'm spoiled now.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Carbou Obsidian or Mahogany are my go to morning drink.

Those names sound seriously fru-fru. What's wrong with you? Do you even gun at all? :nutkick:

Mine just goes by where it came from. I like Sumatra.

No colors describing my coffee... other than "black".

Besides, what male recognizes Obsidian or Mahogany as valid colors anyways? :contract:

:coffee2:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Those names sound seriously fru-fru. What's wrong with you? Do you even gun at all? :nutkick:

Mine just goes by where it came from. I like Sumatra.

No colors describing my coffee... other than "black".

Besides, what male recognizes Obsidian or Mahogany as valid colors anyways? :contract:

:coffee2:

Come by sometime and I'll teach you how to use that paperweight.... I mean gun.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Dennis try a coffee press with that french roast!! French roast needs coarse ground coffee and water temp needs to not be boiling, bring water to boil then let sit for a minute!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom