Bush's Chili Magic review.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 thumbs up

1714950257713.png

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I call bull ****! You just want the living room to yourself this eve! Let the Farting begin!
Yes and I am eating corned beef and cabbage for dinner. That way I can crop dust as I am grocery shopping tomorrow. You might want to avoid the Edmond Aldi & Walmart tomorrow. :P :P :P

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes and I am eating corned beef and cabbage for dinner. That way I can crop dust as I am grocery shopping tomorrow. You might want to avoid the Edmond Aldi & Walmart tomorrow. :P :P :P
you should probably mow the yard and dust that. Kill some skeeters LOL

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Every man should learn and know his concoction! Mine is 3 hard boiled eggs and half a can of sauerkraut, 2-3 hours before needing action. I can clear a room!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every man should learn and know his concoction! Mine is 3 hard boiled eggs and half a can of sauerkraut, 2-3 hours before needing action. I can clear a room!
Had a friend who would go to the bar, eat a few pickled eggs and a couple of microwave chili dogs. One night he want home after eating them and went to bed. When the gas hit he pulled the covers over his wife's head. Came to work the next day black and blue from where she had beat his fool ass. :P

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a friend who would go to the bar, eat a few pickled eggs and a couple of microwave chili dogs. One night he want home after eating them and went to bed. When the gas hit he pulled the covers over his wife's head. Came to work the next day black and blue from where she had beat his fool ass. :P

Good for her!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom