Buying used vehicle cash out of state questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Directed SmartStart now is moving to all Verizon networks. Same features though... they've been emailing me "special once-only pricing!" for a month now trying to get me to buy a new module for Verizon network. lol

Ha! YUP! There really is no reason to spend the money to go to a 300 series unit. For my new truck I still installed the older vsm250 since it was a little cheaper

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you got the lift and steelies and BFGs on it? Cause I think I saw this parked at a park here in Tulsa on Monday afternoon...

Can't be too many other built up 1st gen set up that way around town. In this exact color with the camper and all.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you got the lift and steelies and BFGs on it? Cause I think I saw this parked at a park here in Tulsa on Monday afternoon...

Can't be too many other built up 1st gen set up that way around town. In this exact color with the camper and all.

if it was RiverParks or Turkey Mountain, probably! I walk the dog at one of those every day.

Been a great truck so far. I've put 6,000 miles on it since I bought it including some forest service road/trail. The size isn't as bad as I thought it might be. Definitely need a spotter where I previously did not, tho. Having a dude build me a high clearance rear bumper and sliders next week.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turkey. I was running trails and saw the truck when I left. Knew it had to be you immediately. The steelies and tires confirmed it. Plus the warn shackle in the hitch.

Looks real sharp man!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have any current pics of the truck? I made a deal to buy an 85 4x4 on Craigslist this morning but the guy sold it to someone else right after the deal was made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom