Cabela's Thursday morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrentn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. I was expecting a lot of people. I just went to try for the $500 gift card and for craps and giggles.

sent from omicron persei 8.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When Tuesday used my points and gift card to get a sr1911 light commander and some 22. Not as big or fancy inside but had most of the merchandise the other story have. Talking to the guy at the gun counter they have a bunch of guns in the back not on display. There were no ruger 1911 in the display but they brought one of each out for me to look at

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went last night. Bought some bullets I needed. The gun library is well stocked. Several pre 64 mdl 70's disappointed they're not going to stock first lite gear in store. (Online only) lots of people. Cabelas is far superior to basspro I'm glad they finally opened an Oklahoma location.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely had to go and as I got out of the car (parked in a dustbowl of red) i asked a guy who was getting into his car next to me if it was worth it and he replied "no!" too many people, baskets to baskets and lines a mile long. Well, I tried it anyway and found that ammo was cheaper at least .22 than Sportsmansguide. I had just paid $52 for a box of 500 .22 shells and found that they were $32 and some change at Cabela's. They also had .22 magnum for $12 a box of 50. I started to get some but didn't have an hour to stand in line to get to the register. I'll go back after the "new wears off of the crystal chandelier."

Latest posts

Top Bottom