Car Crashes Into OSU Homecoming Parade, At Least Two Dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, here is the statement that I received this morning from a coworker of Adacia- "She came into work that morning, worked 1 hour, and then said she had to go. When the manager asked how long she would be gone, she replied "Forever"."

There is your intent, there is awareness. She may or may not have been on drugs at the time, but she knew what she was doing. I hope that breeze I just heard was the book being thrown at her.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she had used a gun. The prez would be talking it up. This is so sad in so many ways. I am saddened for the families of these victims. I am praying for them all.

Sad but true.

Of course the casualty rate would've been a lot lower if she'd used a gun. She must've been driving a high capacity assault car... :(

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I checked a couple of non-local forums I sometimes read and their were people making "hate crime" jokes because they thought this chick was black when her name was first released. They were spelling it "Adaysha". So there's that.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speak for yourself on how Facebook gets used. I don't do "check-ins" or post every little thing I'm doing because I value a certain amount of privacy. And I can generally sniff out the stupid scams and click-bait. I do enjoy seeing stuff about my grandchildren, other family members, and friends that are now some distance away.

yet...you actually have a FB account and that basically grants you zero privacy.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yet...you actually have a FB account and that basically grants you zero privacy.

Yet I have a choice about "checking-in" and blabbing about every thought and thing that comes into my head like many of the denizens of Facebook world. Yes, the technology can reduce privacy but most people accomplish that through their own actions.

Now, just to stay on topic, I see the accused driver has been given a $1million bond requirement in court this afternoon with the DA planning for a minimum of four counts of second degree murder with other charges being contemplated based upon results of the investigation. I'd call this a "good start."

Latest posts

Top Bottom