century arms C93 sporter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've seen them at big boy's in Weatland. They have the centry arms models. They seem to be similar in fit and finish to my buddies HK. The barrels are short (16in) I'll bet there's a hell of a fireball out of the tube.

preokc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From my past experiances with CAI rifles ild be extremely weary of buying one. maybe theyve changed but on early C91 and cetme builds instead of properly setting the head space through roller selection they would just grind the bolt face down. Seen ak builds too that a grinder was tool of choice for fitting parts together.

Ive handled acouple and they look nice though. One thing ive noticed one the one's ive checked out is the rear sight wont turn. Ive heard you have to loosen the screw up to turn it but that shouldnt have to be done if the sights working properly.

Just my two cents.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maybe mr Colt dogg lover of all things H&K will chime in. I know out of the two CETME's that century built that i have owned within the past 4 years one didnt work for crap and the other ran like a top.

VANGUARD

Marksman
Reaction score
I just got mine from AIM before they ran out. I have not got to shoot it yet but everything looks good on mine. The rear sight works fine on mine,you might talk to Matthew77 who owened one and look at his fireing his at www.youtube.com/user/Matthew77a#p/a/u/2/mD80jbA1hYE he did tell me that his ate everything that he ran through it.He only sold it because he shoots matches and the hk does not have drop free mags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom