Charges possible after gun falls out of someone’s pocket, fires in Durant Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm 100% for the second amendment, but we can't allow IDIOTS that are not capable of rational thought, to harm others with potentially dangerous weapons, be they guys, cars, or them being elected to public office!! Just look at what we have in the White House right now? A SENILE OLD CROOK THAT WOULD SELL HIS MOTHER FOR MONEY AND POWER, WITH HIS FINGER ON THE DOOMS DAY BUTTON!! IS THAT SCARY OR WHAT??

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 100% for the second amendment, but we can't allow IDIOTS that are not capable of rational thought, to harm others with potentially dangerous weapons, be they guys, cars, or them being elected to public office!! Just look at what we have in the White House right now? A SENILE OLD CROOK THAT WOULD SELL HIS MOTHER FOR MONEY AND POWER, WITH HIS FINGER ON THE DOOMS DAY BUTTON!! IS THAT SCARY OR WHAT??
You're scaring me....

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 100% for the second amendment, but we can't allow IDIOTS that are not capable of rational thought, to harm others with potentially dangerous weapons,
There are indeed people who should not be around firearms, but we normally don’t know who they are until after they have made their history.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carrying a lethal weapon bears a certain amount of responsibility. You drive a car recklessly and endanger others, you are ticketed. Inability to safely maintain a firearm on one's person endangering others nearby is irresponsible and that person should even be carrying.

JamesBell

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does WM sell coffee tables and vacuum cleaners?
XD® Handguns - Springfield Armory
I was hoping someone would post it. I don’t post here like I used to but it seems like most of the names I remember from back then are gone. Glad to see I’m not the only one that’s still here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom