Cheap Amo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcarne

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for the cheapest amo for just target practice. The cheapest amo I can find is at walmart. Anyone know of good online sites, or any other places to buy cheap amo? I also thought for starting doing reloading, but did not know the start up cost.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well if you want to reload and keep it cheap, i highly recommend one of these kits:
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=121744

it has everything you need minus the dies which will run you about another $25. then all you need is brass, primers, bullets, powder, and a case tumbler. then after you spend all that money, you'll be saving cash in no time haha. seriously though if you shoot much at all, it pays for itself very quickly. plus it's a fun hobby.

cinman14

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You won't find anything online cheaper than Walmart.. The ones that offer free shipping just add it into their case pricing...

The Walmart at Admiral and Memorial was loaded down with ammo this past weekend..

They had the WWB 230gr JHP self defense ammo for 19.99 a box.. They also had some Federal 135gr JHP for 15 bucks for 50 rounds...

The Federal 230gr .45 was 15.96 per 50.. The 180gr FMJ was 13.96

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True enough, but if you value the time you'd spend waiting and searching out the online deals, you might as well just buy the cheap-o stuff from WalMart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom