Cheaper Than Dirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonah7

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1

same reason I don't go to McD, Wally Rip-off World, JC Penny, or purchase Levi's, Gooberment Motors, and ............

Why are you mad at McDonald's and WalMart? Good grief, you get what you pay for. What did you expect? Walmart sells cheap stuff. It's not Sharper Image fercryinoutloud. I mainly buy food there because my food budget is high enough without having to pay IGA/Homeland prices. But the occasional housewares purchase is useful too...I don't need to go to Lowe's for lightbulbs and shower liners.

As for GM, the last 10 years they've improved tremendously. The Chevy Impala is Consumer Reports No. 1 midsize right now. Paying a premium for a Japanese nameplate never made sense to me (or a German one for that matter).

MauserJoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps to you, my friend. Not to some of us. All depends on the principle. Saving a little coin on discretionary purchasing isn't worth it to me. So... no offense, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions AND priorities, but...

Speak for yourself.
I agree; speak for yourself. We have the power to bring CTD to their knees, unless we insist on being as unprincipled as they are.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got their latest mail out - CCI Mini Mag .22lr $59.59 per 100 rounds, then add shipping. Their gouging continues. I will never recommend them to anyone, or ever spend money with them either. How they're still is business treating people like this is amazing

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy from whomever has the product I want at a price that I want to pay. I have bought from CTD when those conditions matched, and although that doesn't happen often, it does happen. If their price is too high, I just walk away.

As far as life decisions go, whether or not to buy from CTD isn't exactly a soul-rending moment for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom