CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hell I don’t really know chenry but this is so high school.
No this is the same thing the US govt is doing the people right now. They’re taking away rights. Restricting freedom of speech. Taking away the right to have an opinion. The .gov imposed curfews and shut downs. Jacks gas prices. Restricts gun and ammo sales. OSA restricts polls. Opinions. And people who don’t fit the mold. They make them disappear. Go away. Not be seen or heard. Just like the Clintons. A few are given power to govern the many.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was revived by another member, I replied and locked it from further discussion.

I don't care how many threads you start or how many polls you create requesting his return. He is not welcome back.

He was permanently banned by the automatic system in place here that adds up the warnings and gives out bans accordingly.

As far as I'm concerned this has been explained and discussed enough. Some of you all need to get over your infatuation with the guy. If he was your buddy and you miss him so much, give him a call or look him up somewhere online.

Enough said.
Okay. That explains it and I do not miss him enough to sweat it. He was not banned by a mod, his 1st amendment rights were not infringed, and he committed forum suicide. That was his choice.

Good enough.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay. That explains it and I do not miss him enough to sweat it. He was not banned by a mod, his 1st amendment rights were not infringed, and he committed forum suicide. That was his choice.

Good enough.
Kinda sounds like when they blame it on the algorithm. Banned by an automated system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom