CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude pushed constantly, just to see how far he could go . I removed myself from whatever consequences he received when I became a mod do to my bur in the saddle when it came to him and I watched the other admins wrestle with banning him or giving him another chance. He bludgeoned them to the point of ban and way beyond....
The mods gave him multiple chances and he could not get out of his own way.
We are not baby sitters , why would we subject ourselves to that **** show again? Please share why the folks who do this on a voluntary basis should allow somebody back on who completely ignores the basic rules set in place to provide a civil place to share knowledge and experiences without a barrage of flak and full on ******** .
Everyone has bad days and I get that and it should not be held against them . But CHenry chose to be a **** constantly .
Why should we allow that ?
The mods here used to let AceonTheTurn inflame people all the time, nobody seemed to mind until someone responded. Of which I was one of them, got me banned for a long long time……several times in fact.😂. I will say this though since you talk about RULES. The RULE used to be that you could not buy or sell here unless you were an established member. And since that rule was abolished we have FAR MORE complaints from the classifieds than ever before. If I had been aware of this rule change at the time I became a lifetime supporter I would not have done so. Yeah its that important. I would imagine Cheney had a little to much alcohol a little to often maybe, maybe not but I sure thought it might have caused the issues. For those who are unaware, I learned this in my 40’‘s …but apparently alcohol impairs your judgment.😂

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1656819293850.png

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you and I first started interacting I thought you were always attacking me being belligerent. After a time I figured out that’s just who you are. Now I don’t get all rattled by your points or comments. I get a kick out of them. You had to take CHenry the same way. I understand that there is an algorithm in place here. But there is also a human factor that allows the algorithm to be over ridden.
I forgot about that.
I really don’t care if he came back or not. I wasn’t Making a huge stand one way or another. I never really interacted w him enough to catch his endearing part. These days my opinions are valid for only as long as I remember I gave em. Which these days ain’t too long

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot about that.
I really don’t care if he came back or not. I wasn’t Making a huge stand one way or another. I never really interacted w him enough to catch his endearing part. These days my opinions are valid for only as long as I remember I gave em. Which these days ain’t too long
I know that feeling. I forget why I walked into a room all the time. There ain’t no way in Hades I’m gonna remember all the BS I spit out on a forum.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The mods here used to let AceonTheTurn inflame people all the time, nobody seemed to mind until someone responded. Of which I was one of them, got me banned for a long long time……several times in fact.😂. I will say this though since you talk about RULES. The RULE used to be that you could not buy or sell here unless you were an established member. And since that rule was abolished we have FAR MORE complaints from the classifieds than ever before. If I had been aware of this rule change at the time I became a lifetime supporter I would not have done so. Yeah its that important. I would imagine Cheney had a little to much alcohol a little to often maybe, maybe not but I sure thought it might have caused the issues. For those who are unaware, I learned this in my 40’‘s …but apparently alcohol impairs your judgment.😂

I never understood why but when Ace and I FINALLY tied up over something (who the **** remembers what it was even about now) no one said a word to me ... Not so much as a sniff my way as far as I knew. And I kept waiting for it to happen.

This place will NEVER be what it was when JperiodPperiod and those guys were moderating. Like others, not necessarily a big deal to me, just stating the fact as I see it. Things change ... You either like (or can tolerate) it and stay; don't like it and leave; or just keep picking at the algorithm until it nails your ass to the wall and you become the topic of a thread a year later. Lol 🤷

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that feeling. I forget why I walked into a room all the time. There ain’t no way in Hades I’m gonna remember all the BS I spit out on a forum.

I really don't care either way what happens here, but there is a HUGE difference between how Gunbuffer goes about things, and how CHenry talks to people. Not even remotely the same. Probably the reason why Gunbuffer is still here.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I just never saw what you guys are talking about. Even then, we’re talking about posts on OSA and auto banning. It’s seems like a year should be good enough just for saying offensive things to other grown men that are crotchety too. I would ban people that don’t keep their word when buying and selling first.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awwwwwww poor Gay Clay!

Zack had his number! He could twist him up at will! LOL!

Clay is a good dude. Met him a few times. I for one don’t understand why there is ANY RULES at all!
Erase them and I bet this place would blow up with membership! Just as it is in the real world, you cannot stand the heat, back away from the Fire!

Never forget 🤣🤣🤣

This still makes me chuckle

View attachment 283721

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom