Chesapeake arena

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only been there one time a few years ago before I started carrying. The wife and I are going to the Korn/Rob Zombie concert next month there. Can I carry in that place, at a concert? Legally, not concealed is concealed, I will make that decision when I have the answer :)

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not 100% if it is posted, but every rock concert I've been to, everybody is patted down. Even pocket knives weren't allowed.

Thanks for posting btw, I had no idea they were coming and shall be getting tickets as well. :)

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No carry, and no weapons of any kind:
We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light, as you may be subject to search, which includes metal detecting hand wands upon entry. For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
* Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms and spiked jewelry
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. Chesapeake Energy Arena does not safeguard any personal belongings or other items.
-- http://www.chesapeakearena.com/plan/index.cfm?page=azguestguide#310

Latest posts

Top Bottom