Christmas help.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you can help it would be great....I'm not asking for handouts, money, or sympathy. I have had a tough two months. First off, I had a pipe break which cost $10,000 in damage. Second I had the work related injury. What I'm getting at is I have items for sale in the classified section. If you can find buyers and such that would be great. I had to drain what little money I had out of the bank account for the insurance claim. With the work injury, I'm not able to work my part time security job or overtime at work (on temporary total disability). I'm not sure when I will be released to go back to work. The injury has also forced me to withdraw from my college courses so I won't be getting my VA housing allowance either (which is $600+ a month)...I have 3 kids and really no way of making extra money for a Christmas this year. If I could sell the items in the classifieds it would help. I will probably be adding more items so keep an open eye. I hate to ask for any help at all (humbling) I'm grateful that I have a roof over my head, a family that loves me, and a God I can lean on.

On a side note. I REALLY appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers for my and my fellow officer and our families. You people of OSA really are like family and I appreciate it.

Once again thanks. If my prices are out of line on my classified post, let me know and I will adjust them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom