Close call!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I are driving to OKC. Were in the left lane behind a semi. This suv, doing at least 75 mph comes up behind switches lanes and crashes into the tanker semi in the right lane. Mind you the car is still rolling and this guy bails out and bounces down the road. The suv continues without the driver and leaves the road way on the right. Goes up on the hill reenters the road way and hit the inner concrete divider. Then goes about a half mile before stopping against a guard rail. We stop and so did the car behind us. The Hispanic guy blooded is staggering down the road. The guy in the car behind jumps out and gets him off the road. He comes walking past us mumbling something about his family is in the suv. We try to get him to sit down but he wasn't having any of that and continues down the road. I call 911 and report it and wait for OHP. That was some scary sh&t. Two ambulances come and take the family to the hospital. Hope everyone is ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about insurance. Figured the OHP could handle that issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see two complete douchebags in that video. One of them appears to have a safety jacket similar to those used by emergency 1st responders. I certainly hope that isn't the case. :(

When I saw the jacket, I thought it looked like the rain jackets we wear at the plant. They are the same color and have reflective striping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom