Cold Gun!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After work, when my vehicle has sat outside in this blistering cold weather all day, I get in my vehicle and go to holster up and it's like using an ice pack! I've been wrapping it up in a sweat shirt but it's not working! Luckily I usually go straight home to where I don't have to wear it..but what do yall do to keep a warm gun?
I forgot to mention that I'm referring to an Kimber (all steel)..Polymer frame guns may be a hair warmer.
Any ideas??

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After work, when my vehicle has sat outside in this blistering cold weather all day, I get in my vehicle and go to holster up and it's like using an ice pack! I've been wrapping it up in a sweat shirt but it's not working! Luckily I usually go straight home to where I don't have to wear it..but what do yall do to keep a warm gun?
I forgot to mention that I'm referring to an Kimber (all steel)..Polymer frame guns may be a hair warmer.
Any ideas??

I have wondered the same thing (kind of) I keep a steel snubbie in the console of my truck and it gets pretty cold and then warms up when I am driving and I wondered if I should take any precautions to prevent corrosion from condensation etc.?

Any ideas?

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom