Computer woes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty nice but it does not seem to be a particular type plane specific. Thanks for sharing. I have the Saitek yoke with several switches, a knob rocker thingie for different view directions. rudders, and throttle/prop/mixture quadrant with switches I have programmed for aux fuel pump, strobes, lights, etc. I use a KVM switch when I have it on. I am using a custom add on program by DreamFleet for the last version of Microsoft FS that ran on XP. He sold his company and they did not update this particular Cherokee 235 Dakota program to run on Win7 His instrument panel is identical to mine including the radios and the Garmon 430 other than he has a newer transponder and a digital tach where I have an analog one. He has done a good job with the heavier 540ci 235HP 6 cy in the standard Piper Cherokee frame with the Hershey bar wing with the additional tip tanks as far as balance and aerodynamics. Pretty realistic except for the manifold pressure being off a little at times, but plenty good enough to get me puckered up doing IFR work setting extreme adverse weather conditions. My old XP machine has enough umph to keep up, and that is all I use it for. Hope it stays alive a few more years. Av Fuel is cheep now, but have no place to fly other than just out and around sight seeing. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom