Conspiracy/False Flag - The Colorado Batman Shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read that same article on facebook. The whole situation does make you think. Anybody read even just the synopsis of the book enemies foreign and domestic????

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Gulf Of Tonkin incident was totally contrived by the US Government.
McNamera came on national TV shortly before he died, and admitted it was a million man fatality lie.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
U.S. Gov. did theater massacre because Gulf of Tonkin. What are you Lightnin, some kind of dumbass?

No kidding LC...as soon as I heard about the Colorado incident, the first thing I did was jump up and run around the living room screaming "This is another Gulf of Tonkin!". Why can't you see it man? It's PROOF!

R

rda1911

You know gun owners are often the worst represenatives for gun ownership. They come in and relate crazy tales about UN treatys that won't get the time of day in the Senate. Crazy storys about shelf life planned primers and government conspiracys. You know as a manger of a small gun shop I am sometimes embaressed by the racist, sexist, tin foil comments I hear expressed in the store. The threats to our personal liberty are more than adequate to cause concern without coming up with fantasys about conspiritoral murders.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious what you think smells fishy? What doesn't add up? Not the reasons the article gives (all of which are pretty sophomoric), but as an intelligent, thinking person in your own words, what is wrong with "the story"?.

A guy walked into a theater and shot a bunch of people....Not much to "add up".

Again – I don’t believe there’s anything outside of this being exactly what it is. After that disclaimer:

Why would he go through such elaborate measures to booby trap his apartment for maximum killing efficiency of those he knew would storm the place to investigate it, then immediately tell the police that the apartment was booby trapped? And then we are still hearing reports that he “is not cooperating with police”. So then if he isn’t cooperating, how/why would he have divulged that information? That’s one situation that doesn’t add up.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Certian things dont make sense. Why go and kill unarmed people then surrender to police without incident??? You'd think he'd try and kill some police while he was at it. He obviously didnt wish to die because that could have easily happened had he even pointed a gun at an officer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom