conspiracy theorys, false flags etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not to out myself as a whack job or anything, but I have always loved conspiracy theories, I take 99% of them with a grain of salt as pure entertainment value otherwise all of my clothing would be made of tinfoil... anyway the point of this post is, one of the fave theories going around now is the "elite nwo, depopulate the planet, with emp,disease or large scale nuke attack etc" thus inducing pandemonium and taking over everyone <-- that's the gist of it anyway.

I don't understand how they think they would take over or how the conspiracy folks believe that we would be? I mean wouldn't complete chaos ensue and wouldn't governments just fall completely? I know there is always someone to take power but I'm just contemplating an emp attack or whatever people would just being trying to survive and have no use for governments or their b.s. of course i'm talking about after the initial hell and mass die off where people would just be living for livings sake.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
not to out myself as a whack job or anything, but I have always loved conspiracy theories, I take 99% of them with a grain of salt as pure entertainment value otherwise all of my clothing would be made of tinfoil... anyway the point of this post is, one of the fave theories going around now is the "elite nwo, depopulate the planet, with emp,disease or large scale nuke attack etc" thus inducing pandemonium and taking over everyone <-- that's the gist of it anyway.

I don't understand how they think they would take over or how the conspiracy folks believe that we would be? I mean wouldn't complete chaos ensue and wouldn't governments just fall completely? I know there is always someone to take power but I'm just contemplating an emp attack or whatever people would just being trying to survive and have no use for governments or their b.s. of course i'm talking about after the initial hell and mass die off where people would just be living for livings sake.

I've got a friend that's really into this, he's always talking about Bohemian Grove, chemtrails, and GMOs. IDK if there's any truth to it. It must be exhausting to be "outraged" over everything.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bohemian grove... never heard of that now I have to google... chemtrails are real they call it geo- engineering now LOL IDK if they are spraying us with bad stuff, modifying the weather or shielding us from death rays though :anyone::screwy:

im a little concerned about gmos just because I don't think we should mess around to much with mother nature, I understand hybridizing stuff. like hey if we breed this tomato with that tomato we get a better tomato but I kinda get weirded out when they are like hey lets mix this tomato with that scorpion venom and fish and see what happens....

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
but I kinda get weirded out when they are like hey lets mix this tomato with that scorpion venom and fish and see what happens....

yea, I pretty much stopped eating strawberries when I learned about the fish gene that allows them to grow in the winter...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well there is a comet supposed to swing by soon and I heard that some secret society has built a ray that will cause the comet to crash into earth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom