Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shrimp Creole made with wild caught extra Jumbo Argentine red shrimp, Sweetest shrimp in the sea. Topped with Oklahoma wild onion garnish picked last spring.
And of course: De bottle of pop wid de foam on de top.--Justin Wilson
Whooooo, it came out nice and spicy. My nose still running.
But the best part is..I don't have to look at a dang queer on me beer. Screw you Bud Lite. lol

Shrimo creole.jpg

Last edited:

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shrimp Creole made with wild caught extra Jumbo Argentine red shrimp, Sweetest shrimp in the sea. Topped with Oklahoma wild onion garnish picked last spring.
And of course: De bottle of pop wid de foam on de top.--Justin Wilson
Whooooo, it came out nice and spicy. My nose still running.
But the best part is..I don't have to look at a dang queer on me beer. Screw you Bud Lite. lol

View attachment 386836
Damn that looks good! Are those shrimp in a 2 lb red bag in the frozen section? I think it's what we buy at WinCo. Was told they're the only wild caught shell-on and deveined ones you can find.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn that looks good! Are those shrimp in a 2 lb red bag in the frozen section? I think it's what we buy at WinCo. Was told they're the only wild caught shell-on and deveined ones you can find.
I am not sure. These come in the frozen section alright in a clear 2lb bag of them. You can find other wild caught shrimp like our gulf brown and white shrimp for instance but you have to pay up for it and read the packaging carefully.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Krogers here in east TX has this one, but we haven’t tried it. The opinions of it another hunting message board I’m on are mixed.
If you like coffee flavored ice cream, the new BB Java Jolt is really good. Half gallons haven’t shown up in stores here yet, but my wife bought a serving (pint) to try.
Personally, I’d rather have homemade ice cream over any fancy store bought on the market.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Krogers here in east TX has this one, but we haven’t tried it. The opinions of it another hunting message board I’m on are mixed.
If you like coffee flavored ice cream, the new BB Java Jolt is really good. Half gallons haven’t shown up in stores here yet, but my wife bought a serving (pint) to try.
Personally, I’d rather have homemade ice cream over any fancy store bought on the market.
I had to explain to my nephews about hand cranking the ice cream churn when younger and how excited we were to get an electric model. Mom would make some crazy good banana walnut ice cream. Might have to go back old school and give it a try!

Latest posts

Top Bottom