Cool iPhone apps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuel12

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol there are to many apps out there to list and its more of a personal thing if u see one u like try the free version of it first if there is one and the spend the money later

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just saw where there is one for this forum. I have an android but assume it's true for the iPhone. Has anyone used the one for this forum? If so, is it worth the $1.99? Seems like you can get $1.99ed to death with these apps.

Last edited:

dewayne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i like the words with friends, kfor, and angry birds. the words with friends is alot of fun and you can play against other people. my name on there is dewbrk if you get it.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer wordsmith over words with friends. Allows for multiple participants in one game.

@sbeebe: if you are comfortable surfing the forum with the normal browser, I really dont think its worth the $1.99.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know if it is available for iPhone or not but I just downloaded IPSC Shot Timer app from the Android Market that seems to be pretty nice. I haven't used it for live fire yet but works well for dry fire. It will also save your times to an Excel spreadsheet for download. Pretty nice.

awww.boomershooter.com_upload_images_16614078777345866643.jpg

It is called "IPSC Shot Timer" or you can just search for "IPSC"

BC

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Search for bullet drop. Its a free app, and pretty awesome.
I did the surefire shot timer ,and its not working too good. I used it next to a real shot timer at a pistol shoot this weekend, and it missed some. I'll try the one above.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will try it out at Heartland this weekend if the RO will let me follow him around

Search for bullet drop. Its a free app, and pretty awesome.
I did the surefire shot timer ,and its not working too good. I used it next to a real shot timer at a pistol shoot this weekend, and it missed some. I'll try the one above.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BulletFlight is good. I also use Pandora all the time. Navionics Lakes South if you fish. AccuTerra if you hike. Accuweather and Radarscope for weather. Photoshop Express for tweaking your photos on your phone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom