Cops Barge Into Calif. Parents’ Home, Take Their Baby After They Seek 2nd Medical Op.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone living in the State of California should expect no less to happen.

Gee, I wouldn't expect less out of the government of California. They are really not interested in the rights of people.

Does not matter California or Oklahoma, or Texas, or Maine. Child Protective services are not cops so they do not have to have any kind of court order and your a guilty until proven innocent, it is all for the kids. In some cases it can be very well justified that they take the kids from an active meth lab/meth den. In most cases they end up costing innocent people thousands of dollars.

Child services like that are today's Gestapo in the US.

With a bit of research you will see this scenario is the norm not an exception. They barge in without a warrant, seize the kids and you are left to try and prove your innocence. Its despicable.

I agree for the most part

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This would have ended poorly for me and whoever was trying to take my children as well. These people should become filthy, dirty, unbelievably, disgustingly rich at the expense of the California state govt.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Impossable as I have been told Leo's are above reproach and would never do anything illegal or un lawfull
Lol
Bastards should be fired and never work in law enforcement again anywhere

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Does not matter California or Oklahoma, or Texas, or Maine. Child Protective services are not cops so they do not have to have any kind of court order and your a guilty until proven innocent, it is all for the kids. In some cases it can be very well justified that they take the kids from an active meth lab/meth den. In most cases they end up costing innocent people thousands of dollars.

You clearly missed the sarcasm and intent behind my post. But I do agree with your statement.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One thing to recall is where it happened and the liberal mindset there.

I think they tried that at the wrong place they would not have gotten the welcome they would have been looking for. I know Indiana had a court case you can shoot back if cops break down your door by mistake. I support law enforcement but dont think a badge makes people above the law. NO ONE is getting into my house without a warrant.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa...Whoa...Whoa... You people are acting like your children belong to you. Didn't you see MSNBC's public service announcement? The kids you feed and let live in your house belong to the community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom