Cost of food in the US vs Russia, is he lying?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They who control the food controls the people. (Thought to be a Henry Kissinger quote)
Tucker also said that subways and other facilities were much cleaner than in the United States. I can believe that, our country is trashed and will get worse with the illegals that are coming across the borders. Germany was once a very clean country and they have a law that the home owner is responsible for sweeping the road to the middle in front of their home. (I'm not sure if it si still enforced or valid today) However, one can bet that with the influx of illegals into Germany as well as the EU, things will et worse-even crime has increased.
Germany allowed Turks to immigrate to perform jobs that the Germans didn't want to do and the Turks couldn't have cared less about the cleanliness of Germany and trashed where ever they lived.
Now, the United States has illegals who lived in third world countries coming here in droves who will throw trash all over the highways and byways and we'll be worse off in may ways, crime, trash, shortages of food and other essentials and we can thank our illustrious politicians for their failure to work for the country.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really liked Navalny. The guy sacrificed his life in Russian prison for freedom. Putin tried to kill him more than once. Even dyed his face green. How many Putin has killed. If you haven't read his story, do it.

RIP Navalny and prayers to his family for their sacrifices!!!
Coming to a country near you!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They who control the food controls the people. (Thought to be a Henry Kissinger quote)
Tucker also said that subways and other facilities were much cleaner than in the United States. I can believe that, our country is trashed and will get worse with the illegals that are coming across the borders. Germany was once a very clean country and they have a law that the home owner is responsible for sweeping the road to the middle in front of their home. (I'm not sure if it si still enforced or valid today) However, one can bet that with the influx of illegals into Germany as well as the EU, things will et worse-even crime has increased.
Germany allowed Turks to immigrate to perform jobs that the Germans didn't want to do and the Turks couldn't have cared less about the cleanliness of Germany and trashed where ever they lived.
Now, the United States has illegals who lived in third world countries coming here in droves who will throw trash all over the highways and byways and we'll be worse off in may ways, crime, trash, shortages of food and other essentials and we can thank our illustrious politicians for their failure to work for the country.
So immigrate to Russia

Latest posts

Top Bottom