Couple more companies to add to my boycott list.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate to see what you do with a ram or Chevy.
1629749843283.png

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.” ― Alexis de Tocqueville

“It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”

Alexis de Tocqueville

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s not always easy when you try to spend your money at places that don’t piss you if I have to buy material Lowe’s calls me racist HD supports BLM mill creek doesn’t allow guns so I try to buy from Dakota hardwoods and m&m lumber

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This article contradicts itself by saying that anyone can be biased and bigoted but only whites can be racist.If someone is biased and a bigot that is pretty much the same as being racist.But because whites are the majority only they are racist.
they have taught an entire generation that bigotry and racism are not at all in any way linked. racism is a form of bigotry, but most importantly racism requires an inherent power dynamic. that is how they explain that white people can be nice, give to charity that help minorities, volunteer, etc, but are still "racist" due to this power dynamic.

the power dynamic, of course, is "proven" by things like prison rates and sentencing, odds of loan approval, average income, average wealth, uni acceptance rates, etc.

but of course, they don't want you to *really* look into who actually is number one on all those lists. it ain't white people, and it ain't a majority. in fact, it's a very small minority.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
tbh, this whole "less white people" thing in the most recent census is just that.
not saying there aren't less white people,
but it's less of "white people are dying"
and more of a "white people have learned the value of checking those magical boxes"
the number of people *identifying* as mixed race had the largest gain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom