Covid symptoms without covid? Is there anything else going around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious if anyone here knows if there's some other summer bug going around that isn't corona. Been sick for a few weeks now but it hasn't gotten bad enough to warrant a doc visit, but isn't going away on its own.

Allergies. Mold count is still in the high level.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife has all the symptoms but no COVID. Dr said she has viral sinus infection.
One of my employee has had for almost a month and also no COVID. Both his kids had really bad RSV. Lots of things out there other than the C.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone in my family has gotten some stomach bug in the last couple of weeks at different times. Diarrhea, stomach cramps, body aches. No fever and nothing respiratory though. Over in a day or two.

IMO, the illegals streaming across the border have brought lots of nasty stuff with them and the .gov shipping them around the country is criminal.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone in my family has gotten some stomach bug in the last couple of weeks at different times. Diarrhea, stomach cramps, body aches. No fever and nothing respiratory though. Over in a day or two.

IMO, the illegals streaming across the border have brought lots of nasty stuff with them and the .gov shipping them around the country is criminal.
Exactly. Brain dead biden carries this outbreak on his shoulders! 🤬🤬
Wife and I both suffer from allergies.
In our travels, we experience different zones of plants, etc that create reactions.
The best thing we have found is a Homeopathic treatment that is tailored to the zone your in. It’s available online or in stores like sprouts etc.
Start out the morning with a runny nose that won’t quit. Take 12 drops under the tongue, hold it there as long as possible. An hour later symptoms are gone for the day.
This works for us and is not medical advice for others.
9B661847-E3DE-48A6-961B-F4109EB2E959.jpeg

Last edited:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. Brain dead biden carries this outbreak on his shoulders! 🤬🤬
Wife and I both suffer from allergies.
In our travels, we experience different zones of plants, etc that create reactions.
The best thing we have found is a Homeopathic treatment that is tailored to the zone your in. It’s available online or in stores like sprouts etc.
Start out the morning with a runny nose that won’t quit. Take 12 drops under the tongue, hold it there as long as possible. An hour later symptoms are gone for the day.
This works for us and is not medical advice for others.
View attachment 215992
Cool, that for posting. I don't get allergies often, but I will try that when I do.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife picked up something in OK several weeks ago when we were there moving our first load of belongs for our move. She gave it to her mom who got it real bad seveal days later. She went in for a covid test and was negative. Wife was bad for a bout a week but still has some lingering affects. MIL same thing. My brother got it very bad and thought it was covid due to terrible breathing difficulty. He tested negative for Covid. THere is something going around other than the Vid that is not pleasant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom