Coyote Hunting Day 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crag83

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All,

I went to Lexington to do some coyote hunting today. Yesterday, I didn't do so good, as you saw from my post. Today, I got to Lexington and spoke to a guy who said he heard coyotes and saw scat, etc on a trail. I went to the trail and sure enough there was scat and paw prints. I set up at my first stage cross wind up on a wood pile to blend in. I called for 15 minutes and nothing showed up. I waited and waited and still had no luck. I moved about a mile west and set up by some trees; however I didn't see anything. The only thing I saw was a whitetail deer jumping about 150 yards away. I am not sure if my call just sucks because I am setting up in the wind the right way. Day 2 turned out to be no luck; however I did get some field experience.

Craig

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never got anything to come up at Lexington! so my calling must suck also :-) yotes are super smart critters dude but when you figure it out it'll click! now don't think your going to have a yote on every stand I feel I did good when I hit 1 in 3 stands and somedays you might call a dozen stands and not see anything but crows if your lucky.

Don't get frusterated it'll happen one day and you think your hooked now? just wait :naughty: Later,

Kirk

Latest posts

Top Bottom