Crossbreed vs. CompTac???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which holster for my Kimber Eclipce pro II?

• Minotaur MTAC

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Crossbreed SuperTuck

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Other: please specify

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen all the threads on the crossbreed, but I have not heard much comparison. I know a lot of people like the Crossbreed, but who prefers the CompTac and why :musketeers:? I searched for previous threads and found nothing.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i have both and prefer the mtac by far. The crossbreed is wider and takes up more space along my belt. I am going to modify my crossbreed to make it more comfortable by cutting some of the leather off the bottom of the holster where it will not irritate my leg when sitting or driving, but I fully intend to never wear the crossbreed again unless something happens to the mtac. The day I got the mtac in the mail I put it on and slipped a officer model 1911 in it and it was comfortable. I have since ordered another for the Kahr cw45 I intend to carry with lighter clothing. The mtac seems to "flex" more around the kydex thus making it more comfortable for me. I have not carried anything except the Kahr and a Glock 23 in the crossbreed, and have not carried anything except the officer model and Kahr in the mtac.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a ComTact mantar i think its called with my M&P full size and loved it, Its very comfy with no rubbing, also very easy to reholster and holds tight but wont let the pistol fall out, also made for tucking shirts between belt and holster with no problem to draw!!

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I currently use a Kytac for my 1911, kahr, and M&P. I also have a UBG leather iwb that sees my M&P's occasionally.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a comtac minotaur. comptac is better made, more rugged. it also has interchangeable shells, so all you have to do is buy a different shell per pistol frame and you're in business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom