Crossbreed vs. CompTac???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which holster for my Kimber Eclipce pro II?

• Minotaur MTAC

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Crossbreed SuperTuck

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Other: please specify

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't give you a comparison because I have not worn a MTAC but I do carry a full size 1911 in a crossbreed and it works well, but yes it does take up a lot of real estate. on the belt. I also have a rafters IWB similiar to the sparks SS2 and it takes up much less space.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took the plunge and ordered the crossbreed! Hopefully it gets here as fast as Wormydog's did. 2-3 weeks might test my patients!

Did you ever get to try the mtac? If not, don't. Just trying to save you some money, lol. I carry a 1911 officer in my mtac and it is very comfortable. I did carry my Kahr CW45 and Glock 23 in a Supertuck until I tried the mtac and now I have an mtac and several bodies that I wear and a supertuck that the kid carries his air soft in.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well looks like i'm too late, but i'll throw my two cents in anyways. I like the crossbreed from appearance, but I didn't go with it. Kholster (www.kholster.com) is what I went with. It is pretty much the exact same but cheaper and a bit uglier. 90 day no questions full refund (pay for shipping). From what I read you can even cut away the excess leather and not void your warranty. Ordered and delivered in less than two weeks. Fits real comfortable. I can wear it all day with no problems most of the time (occasionally I have to twist my pants or something simple to adjust it). The thing I like most about it though is the huge variety you have in what cant fits best for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom