Crossbreed vs. CompTac???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which holster for my Kimber Eclipce pro II?

• Minotaur MTAC

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Crossbreed SuperTuck

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Other: please specify

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried wormydog's crossbreed on tonight and it was great! Now I have my Kahr PM40 up for sale or trade so I can get an M&P40c. now the decision is Crossbreed or CompTac. I think that they will both feel the same, but I am not dead set on the M&P so if I bought the MTAC and decide on a different CCW option, I could just get a different shell. What do you guys think?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was leaning to the comp tac, because of the changable shells(diff guns). They didnt make one for my gun.
So I got the CB. Very comfortabe, well made, fits my gun like a glove.
I will probably get a Comp tac to see the difference.

Jholmes

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a Crossbreed Super Tuck when I carry and a Comptac Kydex(not Minotaur) when shooting USPSA.

The Super Tuck is the best holster that I own for concealed carry. :thumbup3::thumbup3:

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own both. Both are great for concealment. I carry a M&P 45 FS in mine and the only pro to the Comptac is that I don't have to buy an entire holster for another flavor of weapon. Just have to buy the kydex. I like the clips on the crossbreed better but are both very comfortable.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several Crossbreeds and LOVE them. Have not tried the MTAC, but it is probably really good as well.

Like many others, I have the proverbial "box of holsters" that are never used. Crossbreeds were the only ones I didn't find a reason not to carry.

I recently obtained a Milt Sparks SS2, and it may be my new favorite (and that is saying a LOT). However, it is not tuckable.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several Crossbreeds and LOVE them. Have not tried the MTAC, but it is probably really good as well.

Like many others, I have the proverbial "box of holsters" that are never used. Crossbreeds were the only ones I didn't find a reason not to carry.

I recently obtained a Milt Sparks SS2, and it may be my new favorite (and that is saying a LOT). However, it is not tuckable.

Don't happen to have one for a 1911 that you need to get rid of?

Latest posts

Top Bottom