Cruel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know much about pets, but I'd like to thank you for recognizing the problem and trying to come up with a solution. I've had the awful experience of living next to a dog that barked constantly and the owners couldn't be bothered to do anything about it. That is a maddening situation and never, ever ends well.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shock Collar, get it taught. Then make up another collar with a plastic box that replicates the feel of the shock collar, but no probes. Get it taught then change out the real collar to the fake collar.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dogs bark . any sharp noise will usually divert theyre attention, give them a treat, repeat as necessary.

I heard of a guy giving his dog a laxative ,every so often, the dog would run to you and make this really odd woof woof, then look around strangely../

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it is NOT for good, it is NOT an option. it IS horrible.

Any vet that would perform this procedure needs to have the procedure performed on THEM.

Hmmm.... I need to do some research on this method to find out exactly WHAT is so horrible about it.

Basenjis don't bark, do they?

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
before you go collar try one thing first. Take vinegar and mix it 50% with water (or more if you need to) put in a spray bottle and whenever they bark, grab their nose and spray them right on their nose, it doesn't hurt them but they don't like it. It works very well... try that out first..

Latest posts

Top Bottom