Dating help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long to wait?

• Be up front while talking

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • On first date?

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 2nd date or after?

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot to say earlier ... Just don't date. Seriously. I didn't date more than 10 years. I was fine. I was happy. I was looking forward to my teen-age children moving out and having the house all to myself. I was looking forward to doing what I wanted, when I wanted, answering to no one and being responsible for no one.

First date I let some "friends" talk me into ... well ... now look at the mess I'm in! LOL

Seriously though, don't fret about it. GC and I can both tell you stories about when we were dating that were "make or break" moments for us. But that is because neither of us was interested in playing games and thought the right thing to do was be up-front with each other. If you tell somebody something about yourself and they can't or don't want to deal with it then it is THEIR loss, not yours. You are better off without them.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• gramma.jpg
    gramma.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 68

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is your definition of dating? You mean go out feed em get em drunk and try to jump their bones after a couple of get togethers, or the more chaste join em at church and at socials holding hands and being giggly. In the first instance you shouldn't be around long enough to discuss the deeper feelings about how you felt so why bother.

I don't particularly like women, they are almost universally giant pains in the ass, I like sex with women(to put it politely). My wife is much more masculine in her outlook on life and has a nice calm steady emotional state.

Date dudes and have sex with women or find a woman that thinks like a man. That is my advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom