Dave Rubin Interview of Tulsi Gabbard - 2A is Touched On

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The brothel's are still full and she needs work...Don't believe her..she is a lying democrat under that dollar smile and fishnet stocking...she's a three dollar harlot in a ten dollar house....

She'll fit in at FAUX fox democrat lite news

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like her, maybe she's got me fooled idk?

Even when she was still registered as a Democrat, I respected her for her service to the country in both the military and as a representative in Congress. I've never seen her as one of those ultra-left Democrats.

When I was growing up, I think everyone in my extended family, and Dad had a lot of brothers and sisters, were registered Democrats but were certainly conservative in their beliefs. I would be inclined to think that Gabbard may be working towards that same philosophy, although now she has left the Democrat Party.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even when she was still registered as a Democrat, I respected her for her service to the country in both the military and as a representative in Congress. I've never seen her as one of those ultra-left Democrats.

When I was growing up, I think everyone in my extended family, and Dad had a lot of brothers and sisters, were registered Democrats but were certainly conservative in their beliefs. I would be inclined to think that Gabbard may be working towards that same philosophy, although now she has left the Democrat Party.
Agreed , I use to say she's the only Democrat I'd vote for & now I have even more reason to like her

Latest posts

Top Bottom