Decided to do a couple comparison Vidoes on Suppressed weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was intially looking at getting into some Suppression firearms I felt that I couldn't find any decent comparison videos so that I knew what to expect, so I decided to do a couple videos with 2 of my NFA weapons for others.

I am going to post them in other areas but wanted to see what you guys thought about these as far as giving others expectations. In person the differences are pretty dramatic, but my iPhone 4 doesn't seem to capture the differences very well...

Question is: Would videos like these be helpful for people looking to hear is suppression is worth the money/time? They are easy to make but didn't want to do something that wasn't beneficial...

Here is a comparison of a Ruger .22 and my Supressed AR-15 (Thanks Preacherman for pulling the triggers!)

http://youtu.be/VoWt3Yvfhsg

This is a comparison of my suppressed Ruger VS a stock Ruger .22

http://youtu.be/N9kJg423T8A

Thanks for any feedback!

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have the coolest toys! Incredible difference in audible sound. You should shoot an unsurpassed AR vs supressed for a true comparison. Let's go, I'll bring my AR.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We could do a direct comparison of the TAC16 suppressed AR and mine with the AAC M4-2k.

I think it would be cool to get a bunch of cans together and run comparisons...but we would need some decent equipment to test for db and a microphone that could actually give the listener an accurate idea of the sound differences. I was just using my iPhone to give an idea to people of the relative difference.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good lord!!! That suppressed 22 is awesome!!! You could play with that in your backyard in the city and noone would hear it (not that I condone it). Very nice sir!

Latest posts

Top Bottom