Decision time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a 4.5% pay raise and no OT ever with less physical work desk job
Or
Work 80 hours a week at current pay with a chance to increase annual income by 2.5X by working OT at a more physical job and on your feet all day......
Or I guess
just not work OT at current on feet more physical job/pay rate if you have other things to do or your pusitis flairs up.
Desk job. You may not have any fingers by the time your building is done..

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you work the 80 hrs/week for another year or two to get land payment knocked out? If so, can you then move to a desk job?
I see the %’s, but it’s a lot different if you’re making 40k vs 2.5x=100k OR you’re making $100k vs $250k.
Me, I worked and invested hard in 20’s and 30’s. I’m wanting more time and slack in mid-40’s. Probably can’t retire for another 20 years unless I can figure out health insurance. If we can do that, I could probably retire in 7-8 years when the kid graduates college. I may be forced to medically retire sooner or any time in between.
Nope, i have to accept the position now(which I have already done). Just pondering my decision in retrospect.
I'm in the middle of day 3 of 16hour workdays.
If my home schedule allowed i could probably put in over 100 hours this week.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fat people should not be on their feet for 16 hours a day.

Take the desk job. Use the extra time to ride your bike and spend time with your wife. Shoot more and find a side gig to make up the money.

What kind of condition are your feet in? Supposedly premo feet photos bring good money on the internet.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Take the desk job. Use the extra time to ride your bike and spend time with your wife. Shoot more and find a side gig to make up the money.

What kind of condition are your feet in? Supposedly premo feet photos bring good money on the internet.
If his footie pics look like the ones he's been posting of his hands recently then either no one is going to want them, or there is a hardcore group of nasty-core fetishists that will reallllllly pay out rear for them.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Where is been when you need him??

Latest posts

Top Bottom